pain management of all pain disorders including:
- Facet Pain
- Post Surgical
- Nerve Entrapment
- Laminectomy Syndrome
- Epidural Fibrosis
- Post Mastectomy
- Post Thoracotomy
- Coccyx Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Compression Fractures
We maintain a hospital grade procedure room and recovery suite in which we perform fluoroscopic guided interventional pain management procedures including: (most under anesthesia):
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, Caudal and Transforaminal Epidural Injections.
- Selective Nerve Root Injections
- Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Facet Injections.
- Intra-Articular Hip Injections.
- Sacroiliac Injections.
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks- Trigeminal, Oral Alveolar, Lingual, Inguinal, Intercostals
- Neurolysis of Facet Nerves
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Revival Pain Center has a full-service CLIA certified High Complexity Laboratory On-site that performs Urine Drug Screening, Hematology and Chemistry studies.
We have a physician Board Certified in Addiction Medicine by the American Society of Addiction Medicine that has obtained a DEA waiver and certification to use Buprenorphine for In-Office Detox and a Ph.D Counselor that is Registered Substance Abuse Counselor by the North Carolina Substance Abuse Professionals Practice Board.